I am on my 11th day of fasting only having straight juice, “green juice” to be exact, I can only begin to explain let alone document the way it has me feeling. Here are a few immediate changes I noticed • My energy level is through the roof. • My mind feels clear. • My work ethics are progressing like no other. • Multi-tasking is no longer creating headaches and brain-farts.
I was out with some friends one night and I began explaining my journey to some close friends, they seemed interested and it really put a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart. Something that I began doing for my own health and prosperity began to inspire others to do the same, I have never been one to push my opinions and thoughts down on other people but ability to be able to share your experience with people who are on the verge of trying something new but need that little bit of a push or influence in order to take the next step from “I want to do it” into “I will do it”.
Here are a few of the positive effects I have gotten from juicing:
1. My stomach feels and looks amazing.
2. Results from intense workouts seem to show way more than they did when I was only stuffing my belly with supplements and foods that I was convinced were good for me.
3. The craving for random fried foods has dissipated.
4. My weight has dropped from 178lb - 172lb.
5. My grocery totals (weekly 5-7 days) have been reduced from $125-$150 to about $60-$80 depending on my sweet tooth for more fruits.
6. I no longer pass out after working out.
7. Waking up, I feel like I’m in the army and a horn goes off the second my alarm does, no more sluggish mornings. I am up and at it with the radio blasting and destroying a quick AB/core workout every single morning.
8. My skin has cleared up like amazingly I completely cut out my prescription meds for my acne (3 different kinds to be used twice daily, one was a pill).
9. I no longer have nerve pain sitting in a chair 40-50 hours, nor do I have strained neck muscles after the gym, which is such a plus for me because it used to take me 2-3 days to recover from BACK day or CHEST day, which meant more gym time.
10. My body feels and looks leaner than I have ever remembered. smile emoticon
11. I am just beginning to break the seal on how much knowledge I have been craving for other healthy lifestyle alternatives and methods for ailments that I usually would just make appointments with a doctor before I ever evaluated my lifestyle and how I have been treating my body before the problems started. It’s much easier for a doctor with 20 years in the field of medicine to write me up a script that will HOPEFULLY make ALL the problems go away after I refill it once or twice. unsure emoticon
12. The list will go on, As my progress does so it is safe to say; I feel great, I look great, my mind is strong and positive, and I love and appreciate everything around me 10 fold than I did before.
If anybody is thinking of trying it, feel free to ask me, I will be more than happy to guide you and answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.
Yours truly, Milos